Chew, chew! The bottomless train has arrived at Soho and Covent Garden
What do you get?
- All-you-can-eat pan-Asian small plates and bottomless drinks
- Your choice of beer, wine or fizz
- More than 30 dishes to choose from with loads of veggie options available
- Available Saturdays and Sundays in Soho or Covent Garden
Time Out says:
Get excited – London’s favourite high-tech Japanese restaurant chain is back in action. This means bottomless pan-Asian tapas and free-flowing booze is back on the menu. Head down to Soho or Covent Garden and tuck into as many of Inamo’s massive list of dishes as you can handle. Plus you’ll get to wash it down with your choice of bottomless beer, wine or bubbles. Not bad for less than £35.
What’s on the menu?
Yuzu Pork Belly – Pork belly drizzled with a more-ish yuzu dressing.
Sichuan Chicken – Hot and spicy chicken with chilli garlic sauce, ginger, onion and peppers.
Chicken satay – Succulent chicken skewers served with chunky peanut satay sauce.
Korean baby back Ribs – half a rack of tender pork ribs smothered in a more-ish BBQ sauce.
Beef Tataki – Seared bavette rare steak with ponzu and yuzu miso truffle sauce.
Panko Prawns – Crispy panko prawns served with spicy sriracha mayo
Octopus Takoyaki – Octopus in a creamy sauce, wrapped in batter and drizzled with teriyaki.
Prawn Crackers – Crispy prawn crackers, with a sweet chilli dipping sauce.
Flamed Edamame (V) (Ve) – Edamame flambéed in sake. (Vegan)
Vegetable Gyoza (V) (Ve) – Mixed vegetables in spinach wrapper, served with dipping sauce. (Vegan)
Five Spice Fries (V) – Thick cut fries coated in Inamo's secret five-spice mix with a wasabi mayo dip.
Popcorn Prawns – Bite-sized prawns in a lightly spiced tempura, served with sriracha mayo.
Spicy Aubergine (V) (Ve) – Aubergine with spring onion in Thai sweet chilli sauce. (Vegan)
Som Tam Salad (V) (Ve) – Papaya, mango, sugar snaps, beansprouts, and fine beans in a hot and sour vegetarian Thai dressing. (Vegan)
Red Dragon Roll (V) – Red peppers, crunchy cucumber and smooth avocado. The vegetarian sibling to our Dragon Roll. (Vegan)
Strawberry Sushi with Beetroot Mayo (V) – Mango, beetroot, and little gem roll, topped with cream cheese and a slice of strawberry.
Spicy Tuna Gunkan – Tangy tuna, sesame, and pea shoots, served with sriracha.
Pretty in Pink Vegetarian Sushi (V) (Ve) – Asparagus, cucumber, broccoli, and carrot rolled in a playful pink wrapper. (Vegan)
Spicy Salmon Gunkan – Spicy salmon, sesame, and togarashi, served with kenko mayo sriracha.
Vegetarian Buddha's Way Roll (V) (Ve) – Sweet mango and beetroot wrapped in inari. (Vegan)
Buddha's Way Roll – Salmon and tuna mixed with sriracha and wrapped in inari.
Seared Salmon Maki – Seared Scottish salmon, crunchy cucumber and cream cheese.
Salmon Tataki with Lime Marmalade – Scottish salmon, topped with ponzu dressing, and tart lime marmalade.
Rice (V)(Ve) – Steamed rice. (Vegan)
Miso Soup – Traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed and tofu.
Vegetable Singapore Noodles (V) – Our vegetarian take on this classic South-East Asian dish.
Tofu Ho Fu (V) – Tofu, aubergine, and wide ho fun noodles in a more-ish sauce.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for unlimited Asian tapas and bottomless bubbles, beer or wine and at Inamo Covent Garden and Inamo Soho.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- We would strongly advise checking opening times with the venue before attending.
- We appreciate that government restrictions are changing regularly, however, purchases made now will fall under our usual refund policy unless the venue closes. If the changes affect your booking we encourage you to contact the venue for an extension or date change.
- Valid until Spetember 30 2021.
- Booking is essential.
- Available Saturday and Sunday from 12pm to 4pm.
- To redeem, please email email@example.com quoting your voucher and security codes.
- You may order as many dishes as you like to be consumed within (and not beyond) the 90-minute table sitting, but only three dishes per person at a time.
- Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings.
- You must choose from beer, wine and fizz at the start of your meal and this will be your choice for the remainder of your sitting.
- Customers may only order three dishes per person at a time.
- Subsequent orders will be processed only when 75% of the food served has been eaten.
- Over 18s only.
- Orders will be processed at the manager’s discretion.
- Maximum of 10 vouchers per booking.
- You cannot change your booking if your booking is within 72 hours.
- No-shows will not be rebooked.
- Vouchers must be purchased and redeemed at least 4 hours in advance of your booking or you will be charged full price for your meal.
- All diners seated at the table must have purchased a Time Out voucher and be able to provide valid security codes and voucher numbers, additional guests cannot be added.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Menu subject to change.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).