Let the good times roll at this high-tech pan-Asian eatery
What do you get?
- All the sushi you can eat
- Plus a beer, wine or sake
- 16 premium dishes to choose from
- Available at Soho or Covent Garden locations
Time Out says:
No restaurant in London does cutting-edge quite like Inamo. From the interactive menu projected on to the tabletops to the live feed from the kitchen webcam, this place delivers its fine fare in true twenty-first-century fashion. And if you’re a newbie to the wonders of this satiating spot, let us tell you that it’s about much more than the fancy gizmos: there’s a mouth-watering selection of sushi to snaffle your way through, too. We’re talking sashimi, seared salmon maki and Inamo’s signature Red Dragon rolls to name but a few of the delicious looking dishes. Get stuck into as much of it as you can eat for just £22, and you’ll get a drink, too.
What’s on the menu?
Dragon Roll – Inamo’s signature dish. Crunchy tempura shrimp, creamy avocado and a touch of mayo.
Heaven and Hell Roll – Prawn tempura and red pepper, half with hellish hot sriracha, and a cooling half of heaven.
New York Roll – Fresh Scottish salmon, crunchy prawn tempura and avocado, topped with garlic Kenko mayo.
Samurai Roll – Tender tuna, shrimp tempura and avocado, with BBQ sauce and red chilli.
East Meets West Roll – Half a samurai and half a New York roll – the best of both worlds.
Vegetarian Buddha’s Way Roll – (V) (Ve) Sweet mango, beetroot wrapped in inari.
Red Dragon Roll (V) – Red peppers, crunchy cucumber and smooth avocado. The vegetarian sibling to our Dragon Roll.
Strawberry Sushi with Beetroot Mayo (V) – Mango, beetroot, and little gem roll, topped with cream cheese and a slice of strawberry.
Spicy Tuna Gunkan – Tangy tuna, sesame, and pea shoots, served with sriracha.
Pretty in Pink Vegetarian Sushi (V) (Ve) – Asparagus, cucumber, broccoli, and carrot rolled in a playful pink wrapper.
Spicy Salmon Gunkan – Spicy salmon, sesame, and togarashi, served with kenko mayo sriracha.
Buddha’s Way Roll – Salmon and tuna mixed with sriracha and wrapped in inari.
Seared Salmon Maki – Seared Scottish salmon, crunchy cucumber and cream cheese.
Salmon Tataki with Lime Marmalade – Scottish salmon, topped with ponzu dressing, and tart lime marmalade.
Salmon Sashimi – Fresh slices of Scottish salmon.
Tuna Sashimi – Freshly sliced tuna.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for unlimited sushi and a drink at Inamo, Soho and Covent garden.
- To redeem, please email email@example.com quoting your voucher and security codes.
- Guests choose from 1 x 330ml Kirin Beer, 1 x 125ml glass house white wine, or 1 x 60ml glass house sake. Non-alcoholic juice or soft drink also available.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- Valid until March 31 2021, excludes February 13 and 14 2021). (EXTENDED to June 30 2021).
- Only available Monday – Friday (with the last table on Friday at 5pm)
- Bookings only accepted until 5pm on December 31st
- You may order as many dishes as you like to be consumed within (and not beyond) the 90-minute table sitting, but only three dishes per person at a time.
- Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings.
- Last unlimited sushi food orders will be taken 75 minutes into your sitting.
- Customers may only order three dishes per person at a time.
- Subsequent orders will be processed only when 75% of the food served has been eaten.
- Over 18s only.
- Orders will be processed at the manager’s discretion.
- Maximum of 6 vouchers per booking.
- You cannot change your booking if your booking is within 72 hours.
- No-shows will not be rebooked and vouchers will not be valid for use again
- Vouchers must be purchased and redeemed at least 4 hours in advance of your booking or you will be charged full price for your meal at the non discounted price.
- All diners seated at the table must have purchased a Time Out voucher and be able to provide valid security codes and voucher numbers, additional guests cannot be added.
- The Eat Out to Help Out scheme will only be applicable to any additional items ordered to be paid for at the time of dining
- Per the government advice, Inamo has enhanced hygiene, health and safety measures, which you can view here.
- Booking is essential.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Menu subject to change.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.