Lunch or dinner plus prosecco at a brand-new live-fire grill restaurant
What is it?
From just £20 for three courses and a glass of fancy sparkling wine.
This brand-new swish restaurant housed inside the Como Metropolitan is a collaboration between top chefs Richard Turner and Colin McSherry. This new venture is pioneering live-grilling – an imperfect art that requires patience, experience and knowledge of ingredients to get right. Rare-breed meat and ethically-sourced fish from the backbone of the Gridiron ethos, with specialties including wood-roasted turbot and Isle of Mull rib of beef (check out the full menu below, we’re sure it’ll get you drooling).
Feeling hungry? Why not enjoy a three course lunch or dinner at this ace new joint in town and we’ll throw in a glass of prosecco on us. But don’t dilly dally, get there before the rest of London clock on.
What’s on the menu?
Roscoff onion soup, rarebit sourdough
Beef short rib kromeski, roast garlic purée, radish
St Austell mussels, leek broth
Lamb shoulder, Jerusalem artichoke, sprouting broccoli
Salt baked kohlrabi, leek fondue, chestnut
Liquorice custard, blood orange
Rhubarb and apple crumble, crème anglaise
Spenwood, quince jelly, lavosh
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a three course lunch or dinner and a glass of prosecco at Gridiron.
- Redemption instructions: Booking via email@example.com forward your QR codes and voucher codes, subject to availability please quote Time Out.
- Opening times: Monday 12–3pm, 5.30–10.30pm, Tuesday 12–3pm, 5.30–10.30pm, Wednesday 12–3pm, 5.30–10.30pm, Thursday 12–3pm, 5.30–10.30pm, Friday 12–3pm, 5.30–10.30pm, Saturday 5:30–10:30pm.
- Closed Sundays.
- Optional service charge 12.5% will be added to you bill.
- Subject to availability.
- Excludes February 14 2019.
- Voucher valid until May 8.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.