Access To Sold Out Event: Toast Presents A Talk On Milk
Toast are setting up a series of debates at Borough Market, based on three British staples: milk, tea and bread. This time around they're looking at the white stuff; learn everything you'd ever need to know from the expert panel, and turn from a milk lover to a milk connoisseur. It's all about getting to know your pantry, with food and drink and tastings from local traders too.
- Steve Hook: farmer and owner of Hook & Son raw milk, and star of documentary The Moo Man
- Dil Peeling: campaign director of Compassion In World Farming
- Lee-Anna Rennie: "The Dairy Maid" and dairy coordinator at The School Of Artisan Food
- Charlie Taverner: business reporter at Farmers Weekly, the leading trade magazine for British farmers
- Bee Wilson: panel moderator; food writer and historian, and author of Consider The Fork
Ticket includes food, drink and tastings from Borough Market traders.
Borough Market, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.