Basque fine dining in the heart of Belgravia
- A seven-dish sharing menu with a glass of cava and one glass of wine
- Perfect Christmas gift – an exquisite restaurant experience
- Choose from 14 dishes
Find out more:
High-end Basque cooking doesn’t come much better than this much-lauded restaurant at the super-swanky COMO The Halkin Hotel. Don’t believe us? Just have a look at the menu below – it speaks for itself. And you can tuck into a seven-course sharing menu and fizz there for just £35.
What’s on the menu?
English green asparagus gratin with León smoked pancetta (vegetarian alternative available)
Heritage tomato salad with Cantabrian anchovies (vegetarian alternative available)
Loch Duart salmon, patxaran with almond soup
British roots Salad (v)
Joselito Iberian ham croquettes
Seasonal mushroom rice (vegetarian alternative available)
Cornish squid in ink sauce
Cod kokotxas in pil pil sauce
Cornish hake in a green salsa with clams
100 percent acorn-fed Guijuelo Iberian presa with sweet potato
Vasco / Scottish cod fish and chips, peppers and Basque-style tartare sauce
Wiltshire confit pork belly, crispy skin and baby carrots
Cumbrian ox cheek with red wine pears
100 per cent acorn fed Guijuelo Iberian presa with sweet potato
Need to know:
- The offer is seven plates to share, with one glass of cava and one glass of wine each at Ametsa
- Minimum booking of two people.
- Each person must hold their own voucher for the sharing menu
- Bookings must be made 48 hours in advance and are subject to availability.
- To book please contact Ametsa.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 3331234 and forward your QR codes and vouchers codes
- Booking details: lunch Tuesday - Friday: 12pm - 2pm, Saturday 12.30pm - 2pm and dinner Monday - Saturday 630pm - 9.30pm.
- An optional service 12.5% charge will be added to your bill.
- Voucher valid January 2 – March 31.
- Excludes 14-16 February 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.