Angelus Restaurant: Chef's Table + Six-Course Tasting Menu For Six
Satisfy your appetite for French cuisine at this art nouveau-style brasserie. Angelus is one of the top fine dining restaurants in the capital, serving up high quality Michelin-guided fare in luxurious surroundings.
- Savour a six-course tasting menu of French classics with a contemporary twist
- The chef's table seats up to six people; the price breaks down as £75 per head
- Rising talent and Head Chef Pierre Needham will show you how to cook up Michelin-quality grub
- Watch cooking demonstrations, get hands on and even cook a course yourself
- Visit their famous wine cellar and be shown around by the owner of restaurant, Thierry Tomasin, former Chairman Sommelier of Britain
- Dine at the best seat in the house
Mouth watering yet? It will be. Prepare for a truly sumptuous dining experience. The menu's always changing, but here's a sample of what you could expect:
- Homemade gazpacho and foam
- Roast Scottish scallops, morel mushrooms, wild dandelion leaves, fennel purée and caper beurre noisette
- Lightly grilled Cornish mackerel, Heritage beetroot textures and aspic, toasted pain d'epice
- Slow roast saddle of rabbit, wrapped in pancetta with duck liver and black olive, confit potato, cos lettuce purée, bbq'd rabbit kidney
- Caramel tart, Fleur de Sel ice cream, Matcha green tea macaroon and syrup, red oxalis OR A selection of British and French cheese, apple chutney, toasted hazelnut and prune bread
- Coffee/tea and a selection of petit fours which would include homemade chocolate truffle and pistachio cannoli
Over 16s only. Dress code: smart casual. Ticket is valid for up to six people and includes six courses per person. Drinks not included. Please note that an additional service charge will apply.
Angelus Restaurant, Bayswater
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.