Apple Music Festival returns to London 19-28 September for a full-volume celebration of music.
Take That first came together as the UK's answer to New Kids On The Block, but they quickly outgrew their classification as a crowd-thrilling boy band and became one of the most successful groups in the history of pop music. How successful? After debuting in 1992 with Take That & Party, they went on to sell over 50 million albums worldwide. Their sound, shaped by songwriter and singer Gary Barlow, ranges from uptempo dance pop to heartfelt ballads. After a nine-year hiatus, Take That reunited in 2005, releasing a string of albums including 2014's infectious III.
Support comes from Charlie Puth.
After entering the competition:
- Make sure that you've registered your mobile number with YPlan under "My Details" in "Settings"
- Enable your app push notifications
- If you win, we'll get in touch via email, SMS or push
- Tickets come in pairs and winners are selected randomly
- Tickets will start being distributed from a few days before the event
- If you haven't heard from us by 9pm on the day of the event, unfortunately you haven't won
Doors open at 6pm; entry not guaranteed after 8pm. You must be over 14 years old to enter; under 14s may attend the event, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Photo ID is essential. Please note that the event may be filmed, and that your voice and likeness may be used on a commercial, royalty-free basis. By entering this competition, you agree to comply with the T&Cs of the venue and the event ticket.
Please note! To enter the Roundhouse, you'll need either the latest version of the YPlan app or your booking confirmation email with a clearly visible barcode for scanning. Tickets are non-transferable.
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.