They serve breakfast in the afternoon, dessert is compulsory, the soup of the day is a bottomless cocktail and they party harder than Charlie Sheen at the Playboy Mansion. What's not to love? DJ / Presenter (Capital Xtra/Channel AKA) and all round cool kid Yinka Bokinni has collaborated with the newly launched Proud East for Bad Brunch.
Situated just off Kingsland Road on Haggerston Riviera, the location boasts beautiful views, fully visible from it’s heated outdoor terrace or inside out from it’s glass built frame. The two level hipster hotspot is nestled along East London’s stretch of Regent’s Canal providing waterfront views and an all round serene atmosphere.
The event features a late-starting brunch based on our peculiar mix of breakfast and dessert and also includes a bottomless cocktail. The Bad Brunch team are full of fun and games to keep you entertained throughout the afternoon, and into the evening as we turn up the volume and open the doors to our no-brunch-having heathen friends and kick off Après-Munch.
Expect club bangers from every decade from the '80s to now mixed in with underground hits. They play everything from Hip Hip to House and RnB to Reggae.
Burn off your brunch calories with a game of pool or ping pong in our games room. Head upstairs and chill in our mezzanine lounge for a round of Giant Jenga, Cards Against Humanity, our signature game Bounce Off and loads more. The outside terrace has it’s own bar, shisha and pillows and blankets to keep you cosy.
DJs on rotation:
- Storm Mollison
- Ellie Prohan
- Rach Kay
Soup of The Day:
- Mai Tai (Bottomless 4pm-5pm)
- Scrambled Eggs on Sourdough Toast with Bacon and Caramelised Goat’s Cheese or Smoked Salmon and Avocado
- Poached Eggs on Muffin as Eggs Benedict (dry-cured bacon with hollandaise), Eggs Florentine (spinach with hollandaise) or Eggs Royale (Scottish oak smoked salmon with hollandaise)
- Full English Breakfast: 2 free-range eggs cooked your way, sausages and dry-cured bacon, baked beans, roasted tomato and sautéed mushrooms served with sourdough toast.
- Vegetarian Brunch: 2 free-range eggs cooked your way, veggie sausages, baked beans, roasted tomato, sautéed mushrooms and avocado served with sourdough toast.
- Homemade beef patty, Montery Jack cheese, pickles, crisp lettuce, diced shallots, sliced tomato, mayo, brioche bun and choice of skinny or sweet potato fries
- Vegetarian three bean chilli and sour cream with choice of skinny or sweet potato fries
All desserts are served with a choice of vanilla ice-cream, clotted cream or vanilla custard.
- The Proud Mess: Strawberries, broken meringue and whipped cream served in a sundae glass
- Double Chocolate Brownie Cake
- Florida Key Lime Pie
- Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Homemade Sorbet of the Day
IMPORTANT!!! Please Note:
- All Bad Brunchers must arrive by 4.30pm
- Our bottomless ‘Soup of the Day’ is only available to Brunch ticket holders from 4pm until 5pm
Tickets, Terms & Conditions:
- Ticket options are Bad Brunch Early Bird, Bad Brunch Standard & Après-Munch (Only)
- Bad Brunch Tickets include two course meal, bottomless cocktail (4pm-5pm) and all activities (subject to availability).
- Après-Munch Tickets include entry only from 5.30pm and all activities (subject to availability).
- Groups will be sat together on long tables.
- The venue has disabled access, however mezzanine level will not be accessible..
- All guests must be 18+ and bring valid Government Photo ID.
Proud East, Haggerston
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.