Barry Lyndon: Screening At Britain's Oldest Cinema
Historic flicks in totally grand surroundings
The Regent Street Cinema has its fair share of history. It was the first place in the country to ever show moving pictures, kickstarting British cinema with a screening of Cinematographe in 1896. Pretty awesome, right?
- Catch a rare screening of the four-time Oscar winning movie Barry Lyndon
- Directed by Stanley Kubrick
- Follow the exploits of a fictional 18th century Irish rogue
- Based on William Makepeace Thackeray's legendary 1844 novel
- "Barry Lyndon is something to rediscover." – The Times
Regent Street Cinema, Marylebone
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.