Have you ever wondered how water, hops, malt, and yeast turn into delicious craft beer? Well, Crate Brewery are throwing open the doors of their Brew-Shed to give you behind the scenes access to their beloved beer factory. Their guides will be on hand to take you on a tutored tasting of Crate beers while you enjoy a journey around the brewery and the story of craft beer and Hackney Wick’s famous fermenters. You don’t need to be a beer boffin to enjoy the tour – it's a fun experience and perfect for anyone wanting to learn the basics of brewing and brush up on their beer tasting (drinking) skills.
- Typically lasts 1 hour
- Includes beer tastings throughout
- Lasts 2 hours
- Includes tastings of all Crate beers
- Tastings paired with "Delicatessen" sharing platters
- Platters include cheeses, meats, olives, pesto, breads, preserves and more
- They can also accommodate vegetarians and dairy-intolerant group members; just get in touch after booking
Over 18s only.
Crate Brewery, Hackney Wick
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.