London's best jazz venue are having a shot at soul. Building on their reputation for organising some of the capital's best live-music nights, they've stuck to the classic formula: Good food. Good people. Good times and, most important of all, good music. Grab a ticket, and see what all the fuss is about.
Black Hat Band (09.45pm)
The ultimate party band, playing everything from James Brown to Beyoncé and featuring London’s answer to Chaka Khan - the amazing Jaelee.
This sharp-suited band of funk brothers is back again after their triumph last year. They play the sort of good-time party music that puts a spring in the souls of your dancing shoes as they blast through a feel-good mix of soul classics.
Soul City (09.45pm)
Soul City is an energetic and hugely entertaining seven-piece soul outfit. The band’s members have played and recorded with an impressive list of artists including Jools Holland, Amy Winehouse, Will Young, Roy Ayers, Alexander O’Neal, Alice Russell, De La Soul and many others.
Payback is one of the busiest classic soul bands in the land comprising a rock-solid rhythm section, a pumping horn section and fronted by two charismatic, sexy singers.
Atlantic Soul Orchestra (09.45pm)
Playing the very best of Stax and Atlantic soul, from soul music’s golden era. Hear the hits from the likes of Otis Redding, Sam and Dave, Ray Charles, Wilson Picket and Sam Cooke, delivered with unparalleled passion and accuracy.
- Soup of the day
- Mini roast Macsween haggis with mash
- Dill marinated Scottish salmon + sweet mustard dressing - Salad of chilli and honey roasted sweet potato, crispy shallots, Parmesan + rocket (v)
- Sausage of the day, mash + red wine sauce
- Deep fried fish cakes, spinach Poached hen’s egg + Hollandaise sauce
- Pappardelle with Kentish broad beans, peas, pecorino, white wine, olive oil + pea tops (v)
- 7oz Fillet steak, Aberdeenshire 30 day dry aged, thick cut chips + béarnaise sauce (£8.00 supplement)
- Show only: a standing ticket
- Cocktail and show: a standing ticket + cocktail
- Dinner and show: a seated ticket + two-course dinner
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Please note that the ticket price is per person and includes either a standing ticket (with or without a cocktail) or a seated ticket with a two-course dinner. You must arrive by the start time on your ticket, though feel free to arrive from 6:30pm. Anticipated stage time is 9.45pm. The venue reserves the right to alter or change the programme, timing, lineup or menu without prior notification. Please arrive on time as latecomers may not be admitted.
Boisdale Of Canary Wharf,
Similar Offers (0) You are viewing 0 of 0 offers