Hollywood's favourite leading lady of cinema in her defining role
Fancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market – think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks – it's a different twist on your normal Multiplex outing.
Settle back and be enchanted by Audrey Hepburn's turn as Holly Golightly, a flighty young woman embroiled in a struggle to find true love and independence in the city that never sleeps. Based on Truman Capote's novel, it's a beautiful snapshot of '60s New York.
- Grilled rump steak with chips, grilled tomato, watercress salad + peppercorn sauce
- Fish and chips with chips, tartar sauce and mushy peas
- Risotto of the day with mushrooms and parmesan cheese
- Handmade nachos with salsa, crème fraiche guacamole + melted cheese
- Roxy rump steak burger with caramelised onion, chips + in-house made coleslaw
- Roxy beef burger with onion relish and garnish chips + in-house made coleslaw
- Many more options in-house
Certificate: PG. Runtime: 1 hour 52 minutes.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.