This year the British Documentary Film Festival will be screening at Whirled Cinema in Brixton, London. Join us for an eye-opening evening of documentary films from around the world. Screening you 100 minutes worth of the most important films on the festival circuit. Get ready to be stunned, surprised, excited, moved and motivated!
Mon 29th Jun:
- Street Blues by Nikolas Migut
- The Return Of The Salmon by Tim Plowden
- Jordanne by Zak Razvi
- Movement by Ellard Vasen
Tue 30th Jun:
- Father by Tresa Ponnor
- Lembrancas Do Fim Dos Tempos by Rafael Câmara
- Luchadora by River Finlay
- The Penguin Counters by Peter Getzels
Whirled Cinema Brixton, Brixton
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.