Watch Bradley Cooper cook whilst eating freshly-produced grub; a match made in heaven
Fancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar + Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market - think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks – it's a step up from your everyday multiplex outing.
Former bad boy of the notoriously volatile Paris fine-dining scene, Adam Jones’ reputation as a difficult and temperamental two-star Michelin chef proceeded him. Consumed by his own demons, he loses his grasp on reality, ending up on the scrap heap with his career in tatters. Determined to dust himself off and acquire three-star Michelin chef status, he will stop at nothing to reach his goal and prove to the world he’s still got the Midas touch. Bradley Cooper (American Sniper) stars as Adam Jones in this tense cooking comedy which offers an entertaining insight into the method and the madness behind the minds of the world’s greatest chefs.
- Roxy beef burger with bacon, cheese, lettuce + tomato
- Roxy grilled chicken burger with tomato, garlic mayo + lettuce
- The peppercorn pile-up: lettuce, tomato and a steak burger finished with peppercorn sauce
- Butternut squash apple burger with caramelised sage aioli (v)
- Sweet potato veggie burger with avocado (v)
All burgers are served with chips + coleslaw
- Grilled rump steak with frites, green salad and a grilled mushroom served with peppercorn sauce
- Marinated rump of lamb with mash potato grilled veg and red wine jus
- Char-grilled corn-fed chicken supreme with celeriac green beans and yell jus
- Freshly made vegetable lasagne with chips and salad (v)
- Freshly made beef lasagne with chips and salad
- Grilled sea bass fillet with asparagus, basil oil marinated new potatoes and sundry tomato cream sauce
Certificate 15. Runtime: 1 hour 41 minutes.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.