How great is Thai food? Delicious, fragrant and with just the right amount of kick, just the thought of a pad thai is enough to get us salivating. Which is why we paid particular attention to this even. Busaba, the home of authentic Thai food, are offering three plates and a drink all inspired by modern Bangkok and the traditional regions of Thailand.
If you're not sold already, take a peek at the menu:
- Prawn cracker
- Fish cakes with cucumber and peanut relish
- Sticky tamarind wings with pineapple, ginger and chilli
- Por-pia jay vegetable spring rolls
- Jungle chicken curry with thai aubergine, bamboo shoot + French beans
- Pad kwetio with noodles, smoked chicken, king prawns + shiitake mushrooms
- Chilli beef rice with thai basil and chilli, topped with a fried egg
- Coconut shoots with pineapple and chilli
- 2014 Corteses Alasia (white)
- 2014 Barbara Alasia (red)
- 2013 Nero D'Avola LL Paradosso, Rosato (rosé)
- Beerloa or Singha beer
- Soft drink substitute available
- Leicester Square: 35 Panton St, SW1Y 4EA
- Bloomsbury: 22 Store St, WC1E 7DF
- Soho: 106-110 Wardour St, W1F 0TR
- Shoreditch: 36 Bethnal Green Rd, E1 6HT
Offer valid at Busaba Leicester Square, Bloomsbury, Soho and Shoreditch only.
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.