Chef Jason Howard claims that Caribbean food is not given the love it deserves – so he's out to change the way we think about it with this modern six-course menu. Created from an exciting fusion of African, Amerindian, Spanish, French and other cuisines, it represents the cultural diversity of the Caribbean. A skilful balance of flavours, it's a culinary adventure ripe for the taking.
Check out the menu:
– caramelised sweet potato and tarragon veloute with a bay leaf coconut foam
– Caribbean-style seafood broth
– 36-hour cooked pork belly with a sweet pepper reduction and garlic oil served with a plantain puree
– jerk chicken breast with Caribbean steamed veg and crispy bajan black cream
– red sorrel crème brûlée palate cleanser served with a roasted vanilla and nutmeg cream
– mango and passion fruit cheesecake drizzled with a vanilla and mango reduction
Seating allocated on arrival. Over 18s only.
House Of Wolf, Islington
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.