The UK’s most popular classical music show returns to the Royal Albert Hall in March.
From the very best classical music and state of the art technology to electrifying multi-coloured laser displays and their famous thundering finale to the music of the 1812 Overture – the March 2016 season promises to be more thrilling than ever.
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
- Royal Choral Society (Thursday and Saturday)
- The London Chorus (Friday and Sunday)
- Band of the Grenadier Guards (Thursday and Friday)
- Band of the Household Cavalry (Saturday and Sunday)
- John Rigby conductor
- Jeffrey Gwaltney tenor
- Wyn Pencarreg baritone
- Classical Spectacular Dancers
- Muskets and Cannons of the Moscow Militia
- Durham Marenghi lighting designer
- Ravel: Bolero
- Elgar: Nimrod
- Orff: O Fortuna
- Sibelius: Finlandia
- Pachelbel: Canon
- Jenkins: Benedictus
- Bizet: Toreador Song
- Sousa: Semper Fidelis
- Handel: Zadok the Priest
- Strauss: Blue Danube Waltz
- Khachaturian: Sabre Dance
- Rossini: William Tell Overture
- Bizet: Duet from The Pearl Fishers
- Land of Hope and Glory
- Rule, Britannia!
- Nessun Dorma
- The 1812 Overture with thundering cannons and indoor fireworks
Royal Albert Hall, South Kensington
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.