Performing in London for the first time in seven years, French acrobatic troupe Compagnie XY bring their spectacular show It’s Not Yet Midnight… to the Roundhouse for its UK premiere.
Featuring flying and fighting, dancing and danger, this gripping show sees 22 acrobats effortlessly catapulting each other through the air, performing jaw-dropping circus stunts including the rarely-seen four-high human tower.
Taking place in our bricked big top, this beautifully choreographed fusion of circus and dance contains a playful yet poignant narrative, mixed with an uplifting soundtrack.
It’s Not Yet Midnight… is an astonishing spectacle created by one of the world’s leading contemporary circus companies.
- Tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or resold. Any ticket that is resold will become invalid.
- The Roundhouse will not take responsibility for the validity of tickets purchased from unauthorised agents or other sources.
- The Roundhouse is not liable for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- The Roundhouse reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised programme at any time and without advance notice.
- The Roundhouse and event promoter are not liable for any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the event or the cancellation of any event.
- The Roundhouse is a venue for genuine music lovers and we believe that customers shouldn’t pay more than the face value of a ticket, plus booking fee. To deter people from buying tickets from us to sell on for personal gain, it is sometimes necessary to hold tickets at the Roundhouse Box Office for collection on the night of performance. In these circumstances, customers will be required to produce the credit card used to complete the booking.
- Customers will be allocated the best available seats by the Roundhouse. Whilst the Roundhouse will always endeavour to sit parties together, please be aware that this may not always be possible.
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.