We like to do our bit where we can. Helping people out, giving something back…it really does make you feel good, even if you don't get anything in return. But do you know what's even better? Helping out and getting rewarded. Breast cancer awareness charity CoppaFeel are proud to present FestiFeast, a one-day festival of great food and cocktails. Curated by patron Fearne Cotton, 100% of the profits raised go to CoppaFeel, so it's sure leave both your moral compass and stomach satisfied. Check the sample menu below if your not on board already.
- Herbaceous Bite: bouquet of herbs + flowers with earthy dip (v)
- Smoked shitakes with celeriac + pomegranate (v)
- Jerusalem artichoke puree + crisps, strained yoghurt + toasted quinoa (v)
- Cured lemon, garlic + chilli sea bream, smooth avocado + sourdough
- Poached herbed chicken breast, figs, toasted walnuts, raw slaw of black cabbage and rainbow hints
- Apple sorbet
- Paris-Brest choux pastry, hazelnuts, coconut cream + chocolate
House Of Vans, Southwark
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.