In an interconnected, digital world, what does it take to disappear?
Former Noah and the Whale frontman Charlie Fink, playwright David Greig and director Max Webster bring us the tale of an idealistic young songwriter who sets out to write a 21st century pop masterpiece and vanishes without a trace. Might his personal songbook be the key to unlocking the mystery?
Theatre and music interweave in this unique show, bringing together the experience of a live gig and a modern folk tale.
Cover My Tracks gives you the exclusive chance to see Charlie Fink perform songs from his new solo album of the same title, his first since Noah and the Whale. This will be the only opportunity to watch the show live in London before it embarks on a UK and international tour.
1. Tickets cannot be refunded.
2. Tickets cannot be sold on or for commercial gain by any outlet other than The Old Vic or one of its authorised agents. Failure to comply will make this ticket and transaction void.
3. Latecomers will only be admitted if there is a suitable break.
4. The use of recording equipment of any kind is prohibited.
5. The producer reserves the right to make changes to the advertised programme at any time.
6. The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
7. In exceptional circumstances the management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
8. As a ticket holder, you consent to being photographed or filmed as a member of the audience and consent to resulting materials being used in commercial distribution, publication and Old Vic communications, without payment or copyright.
9. Mobile phones and other communication devices must be switched off/ silenced before entering the auditorium
The Old Vic theatre, Waterloo
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.