This is the summer's ultimate eating and drinking experience. L'atelier Des Chefs have worked closely with the master brewers at East London's finest brewery, Crate Brewery, to create a cooking experience that matches a selection of spicy dishes and dessert with craft beer.
Their finest sommelier will introduce each of the craft beers over 30 minutes, before taking you into the kitchen to start cooking. In 90 minutes, the chef will teach you how to prepare each of the dishes, providing all the instructions and knowledge you'll need to make sure the food you cook is worthy of the wonderful beer you wash it down with. It simply doesn't get any better than this.
Recipes included in the class:
- Seared scallops and mussels in an aromatic broth: scallops and mussels cooked with aromatic spices, finished with a tomato, coriander and butter emulsion
- Green chicken korma: a fresher version of a classic creamy korma, thought to have originated in the Bhopal region of India
- Naan bread with IPA: using beer to make bread – a little IPA added to flour and spices to make a great flat bread thats finished with garlic butter
- Jeera rice (cumin rice): a traditional asian rice dish, the warm earthy cumin enhances the flavour of the rice which goes well with all indian curries.
- Cayenne infused chocolate fondant with an orange and tequila glaze
By booking you agree to share your email address with the event organiser.
L'atelier Des Chefs, Marylebone
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.