Fancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market – think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks – it's a different twist on your normal Multiplex outing.
When an affable radio executive (Will Ferrell) finds himself competing for the affections of his step-children following the unexpected reappearance of his wife's ex-husband (Mark Wahlberg), a battle ensues between dad and step-dad to see who is the better father. With proven comedic chemistry, Ferrell and Wahlberg bring this hilarious comedy to life.
- Rack of BBQ ribs with chips + coleslaw
- Grilled rump steak with chips, grilled tomato, watercress salad + peppercorn sauce
- Fish and chips with chips, tartar sauce and mushy peas
- Risotto of the day with mushrooms and parmesan cheese
- Handmade nachos with salsa, crème fraiche guacamole + melted cheese
- Roxy rump steak burger with caramelised onion, chips + in-house made coleslaw
- Roxy beef burger with onion relish and garnish chips + in-house made coleslaw
- Roxy lamb burger with caramelised onion, chips + a mint raita
- Roxy grilled chicken breast burger with garlic mayonnaise, chips + in-house made coleslaw
- Many more options in-house
Certificate: 12A. Runtime: 1 hour 35 minutes.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.