Fancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market this is food and film, but not as you know it.
On April 20, 2010, the Deepwater Horizon drilling rig explodes in the Gulf of Mexico, igniting a massive fireball that kills several crew members. Chief electronics technician Mike Williams (Mark Wahlberg) and his colleagues find themselves fighting for survival as the heat and the flames become stifling and overwhelming. Banding together, the co-workers must use their wits to make it out alive amid all the chaos.
- Roxy beef burger with bacon, cheese, lettuce + tomato
- Roxy grilled chicken burger with tomato, garlic mayo + lettuce
- The peppercorn pile-up: lettuce, tomato and a steak burger finished with peppercorn sauce
- Butternut squash apple burger with caramelised sage aioli (v)
- Sweet potato veggie burger with avocado (v)
All burgers are served with chips + coleslaw
- Grilled rump steak with frites, green salad and a grilled mushroom served with peppercorn sauce
- Marinated rump of lamb with mash potato grilled veg and red wine jus
- Char-grilled corn-fed chicken supreme with celeriac green beans and yell jus
- Freshly made vegetable lasagne with chips and salad (v)
- Freshly made beef lasagne with chips and salad
- Grilled sea bass fillet with asparagus, basil oil marinated new potatoes and sundry tomato cream sauce
Certificate: 12A. Runtime: 1 hour 45 minutes. Please be aware the menu is a sample menu and can be changed by the venue at any time.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.