Fancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market - think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks - it's a step up from your everyday multiplex outing.
When a sexy teenager moves to the apartment next door and hangs out with her son, high-school teacher Claire Peterson encourages a little harmless (as it seems) flirtation. Jennifer Lopez leads the cast in The Boy Next Door, a psychological thriller that explores a forbidden attraction that goes much too far.
- Rack of BBQ ribs with chips + coleslaw
- Roxy pulled pork bap with BBQ sauce, chips + coleslaw
- Steak + ale pie with seasoned vegetables + salted potatoes
- Grilled rump steak with chips, grilled tomato, watercress salad + peppercorn sauce
- Pork belly with mash potatoes, braised savoy cabbage + apple compote with calvados jus
- Fish and chips with chips, tartar sauce and mushy peas
- Risotto of the day with mushrooms and parmesan cheese
- Fresh beef lasagne with chips or salad
- Vegetable lasagne with chips or salad
- Handmade nachos with salsa, crème fraiche guacamole + melted cheese
- Roxy sliders: a selection of 3 mini burgers (beef, lamb + pulled pork)
- Roxy rump steak burger with caramelised onion, chips + in-house made coleslaw
- Roxy beef burger with onion relish and garnish chips + in-house made coleslaw
- Roxy lamb burger with caramelised onion, chips + a mint raita
- Roxy grilled chicken breast burger with garlic mayonnaise, chips + in-house made coleslaw
Certificate: 15. Run time: 1 hour 31 minutes.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.