Join master winemaker, Cecilia Leoneschi for a tasting that will feel like an evening stroll through the Tuscan vineyards of Rosewood London’s sister property, Castiglion del Bosco. Discover the flavours, depth and craftsmanship that goes in to making Castiglon del Bosco’s signature Brunello di Montalcino – an elegant wine, deeply rooted in local tradition.
- Canapés: Blue Cheese and Pear Tartlet, Ibéro Ham and Tomato Focaccia
- 2012 ‘Cd Bianco’ Chardonnay
- Foie Gras Terrine, Cherry and Cranberry Compote, Gingerbread Crumble
- 2012 Castiglion del Bosco, Rosso di Montalcino
- Beef Consommé, Confit of Cheeks Ravioli, Dates and Black Trumpet
- 2010 Brunello di Montalcino, Castiglion del Bosco
- Roasted Pigeon Breast, Red Cabbage and Chestnuts, Clove infused Jus
- 2009 Brunello di Montalcino, Castiglion del Bosco
- Confit of Wild Boar, Prune Vie Noise, Parsnips Puree and Liquorice
- 2008 Brunello di Montalcino, ‘Campo del Drago’
- Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Vin Santo de Castiglion del Bosco
Over 18s only. Valid ID required.
Mirror Room at Rosewood London, Holborn
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.