Get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen, sit back and relax with a good movie in a curtained off ‘cinema’ area at the back of the bar, accompanied by modern European food, with an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby famous food market from homemade burgers to perfectly cooked steaks.
In America's Old West, Django is a slave being driven through Texas – that is, until German bounty hunter Dr King Schultz violently liberates him. It turns out that they need each other…and so begins a typically stylish, outrageous and over-the-top Tarantino flick. It's arguably his best film for years, nominated for five Oscars and winning two. Match that with a main meal of your choice and you're onto a winner.
- Grilled rump steak with chips, grilled tomato, watercress salad + peppercorn sauce
- Pork belly with mash potatoes, braised savoy cabbage + apple compote with calvados jus
- Fish and chips with chips, tartar sauce and mushy peas
- Roxy sliders: a selection of 3 mini burgers (beef, lamb + pulled pork)
- Roxy rump steak burger with caramelised onion, chips + in-house made coleslaw
- Roxy beef burger with onion relish and garnish chips + in-house made coleslaw
- Vegetarian options available
- Extra toppings may incur further charges.
"An immensely satisfying taste of antebellum empowerment packaged as spaghetti-Western homage." – Variety
"Tarantino gives us an American Spaghetti Western that's a bloody good time from start to finish." – Richard Roeper
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Certificate 18. Runtime: 2 hours 45 minutes. Each ticket entitles you to one meal and one entry to the movie.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.