Exploring eight brand new plays by emerging and established writers in theatre
Etch presents a four day new writing festival in association with the Pleasance, exploring eight brand new plays by emerging and established writers in theatre. This is a chance to see and discuss some of the most exciting new plays of 2016.
Etch is a new writing theatre company known for the rigorous development of new work. Etch aims to discover, nurture and support new writing and collaboration in theatre.
Founded in August 2014 Etch has firmly established itself as a platform and a base for new and provocative work to be created.
Thursday 31 March
- 7pm: Verge by Grace Chilton
- 8:30pm: Miles Davis And Other Deaths by Francis Grin
Friday 1 April
- 7pm: Digs presented by visiting company Theatre With Legs
- 8:30pm: Pufferfish by Nick Bruckman
Saturday 2 April
- 7pm: Three Sisters adapted by Lee Anderson
- 8:30pm: Bulldog by Jenny Knotts
Sunday 3 April
- 7pm: Lucy by Peta Cornish
- 8:30pm: Are We There Yet? by Jerusha Green
Pleasance Theatre, Market Estate
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.