Visit the Spitalfields bar for a delicious dining experience
- Choose a main and a side
- Choice of signature cocktail
- Trendy, chilled location
- Available from January 1st 2020
Find out more:
Hawksmoor know how to do cocktails – they’ve even won awards for it. And as for their food, new executive chef Matt Brown (formerly a head chef at two Michelin-starred restaurants) has spruced up the menu to create some very tasty accompaniments. Now, you’ll get to sample some of their creative concoctions as well as their mouthwatering fare for only £20. How much bang do you get for your buck? Just have a look below. Our stomach is rumbling, what about yours?
What’s on the menu?
Big Matt – beef dripping with fries (chef Matt Brown’s twist on the famous Big Mac)
Fried chicken with devilled yoghurt, beef dripping potatoes and malt vinegar mayonnaise
Brick Lane Sub (V) with triple cooked chips, malt vinegar and mayonnaise, crispy pakoras with mint yoghurt, lime pickle and mango ketchup in a brioche sub
Ginza High Ball
Shaky Pete’s Ginger Brew
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a main, side and cocktail at the Spitalfields bar.
- To redeem, call or book at least 24 hours in advance on Spitalfields@thehawksmoor.com or 02074264850.
- Valid Monday – Thursday 5:30 pm-close, from 01/01/2020 to 01/03/2020.
- 24 hour cancellation period
- Over 18’s only
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.