Dig into exciting plates of Japanese-Peruvian fusion food
- Tuck into a starter, main and dessert – perfect for sharing
- Bottomless cocktails for two hours
- Experience Nikkei cuisine, a Japanese-Peruvian fusion
- Food from executive chef Jordan Sclare – the ex-head chef at Aqua Kyoto and Nobu
- Harajuku Dancers and Tokyo’s urban cityscapes on site to ensure your experience is an immersive one
- Watch live cooking theatrics in vibrant Soho
Find out more:
Peckish? This flagship restaurant offers something unusual for your tastebuds. Why? Because Nikkei cuisine has become a major hit across the globe. Lucky for you lot, you can now you can try it in all its glory. Chotto Matte has launched it’s ‘Harajuku Heaven’ weekend brunch, reminiscent of stepping on to Takeshita Street in the Harajuku district of Tokyo. A large, illuminated wishing tree takes centre stage while a team of Harajuku girls in traditional outfits brighten up your brunch. The Nikkei menu includes sushi doughnuts, seabass ceviche, sizzling beef teriyaki tobans and more. Oh, and the bottomless cocktails are included in the price. Cheers!
What’s on the menu?
Nikkei sashimi – yellowtail, cherry tomatoes, jalapeño, coriander and yuzu truffle soy
Sea bass ceviche – sea bass sashimi, leche de Tigre, chive oil, sweet potato, Peruvian corn and coriander
Tempura shrimp or tempura tofu – courgette and hirasame noodles
Brunch toban yaki v poached egg in tomato, spicy baked beans, feta
Sushi doughnut salmon, tuna, sea bass, avocado, sesame, chilli mayo
Wild mushroom tostadita v avocado, chilli, feta
Barriguita de chanchito – pork belly, nashi pear and yellow tomato salsa
Sushi platter – omelette, aubergine, avocado, courgette, shiitake and vegetable maki
Maíz huancaina – charred corn cobs, yellow chilli, feta and coriander
Salmon nipón – salmon and yuzu teriyaki
Pollo den miso – chicken miso, carrot, daikon and yellow chilli salsa
Warm beef fillet tataki – spicy coriander causa and poached egg
Salted caramel chocolate fondant orange sauce, vanilla ice cream
Brûlée de la passión – almond financier, aji amarillo and guava sorbet
Mochi ice cream – mango, yuzu and green tea
Gin-Tea-Ni – Hendrick’s Summer Solstice, raspberry, ginger, lime and sencha tea
Frozen Yuzu – Margarita Ocho Blanco tequila, Cointreau, yuzu and agave
Nikkei Bloody Mary – Russian Standard vodka, sake, Worcester sauce, salt, pepper, lemon and wasabi-celery foam
Japanese Old-Fashioned – Glenfiddich IPA whiskey, orange & honey bitter, chocolate and Shikkoku beer reduction
Harujuku Girl – Russian Standard vodka, sake, passion fruit, apple and elderflower
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a three course meal served sharing style & bottomless cocktails for two hours at Chotto-Matte Soho.
- Maximum party size of 6 guests.
- All allergies must be communicated at least five days in advance of your booking.
- Valid on Saturday's only.
- From Saturday 4th January 2020 - Saturday 28th March 2020.
- Bookings available from 12pm, 2pm or 4pm, subject to availability.
- Book in at least 48 hours in advance.
- To book in please call 020 7042 7171, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voucher valid until 28th of March
- 48 hour cancellation period
- Voucher codes for the whole party are required at point of booking
- 13.5% discretionary service charge will be charged to your table on the day of your booking.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.