There's a huge buzz around pop-up dining, and surely you can't get any better than London’s only bee-saving foodie experience? They're collaborating with East London’s new go-to spot for cold pressed juice and organic eating, The Hive Wellbeing, for a vegan dining experience that fuses a bee-friendly menu with The Hive’s healthy juices and natural wines. All after a short talk that highlights the plight of our honeybees.
- Haye farm beetroot risotto with Dorset black garlic and sea beet
- The Hive Wellbeing cold-press juice
- Sutton Farm autumn vegetables, Yukon golds, rapeseed oil and coastal herbs
- A second Hive Wellbeing cold-press juice
- Linda's Honey, almond cake with carrot sorbet
50% of profits from the evening's event will be donated to bee-friendly causes, charities or organisations.
Over 18s only. Drinks are not included and will be available for purchase at the bar. Seating is communal.
The Hive Wellbeing, Bethnal Green
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.