Bee kind to nature and dine at The HiveThere's a huge buzz around pop-up dining, and surely you can't get any better than London’s only bee-saving foodie experience? They're collaborating with East London’s new go-to spot for cold pressed juice and organic eating, The Hive Wellbeing, for a vegan dining experience that fuses a bee-friendly menu with The Hive’s healthy juices and natural wines. All after a short talk that highlights the plight of our honeybees.
- Haye farm beetroot risotto with Dorset black garlic and sea beet
- The Hive Wellbeing cold-press juice
- Sutton Farm autumn vegetables, Yukon golds, rapeseed oil and coastal herbs
- A second Hive Wellbeing cold-press juice
- Linda's Honey, almond cake with carrot sorbet
50% of profits from the evening's event will be donated to bee-friendly causes, charities or organisations.
Over 18s only. Drinks are not included and will be available for purchase at the bar. Seating is communal.