Michelin-starred dining by Heston Blumenthal? Look no further
- Four dishes and a drink at The Hind’s Head
- Michelin-starred restaurant
- Dine in the historic surrounds dating back to 1400
Find out more:
Ready your taste buds, because you’re going to want to savour every last bite at this picturesque restaurant, located a short journey outside of London in the riverside village of Bray. Run by renowned chef Heston Blumenthal, the food at The Hind’s Head showcases the skill, precision, flavours and originality you’d expect from him and his team of accomplished chefs.
The Hind’s Head has been serving locals and visitors alike since the 1400s when it was first established as a hunting lodge and coaching inn. Now, their mouth-watering menu reflects this illustrious lineage offering classic British food, cooked to perfection.
Snack and welcome drink in The Royal Lounge
Pork loin terrine juniper and Szechuan spice, pistachios, piccalilli
Roast plaice girolles, pickled cucumber, brown shrimp and mustard cream
Quaking pudding, cinnamon, nutmeg, compressed apples
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for three courses, a welcome drink, and snack at Heston’s The Hinds Head.
- Booking is essential via email@example.com forward your voucher to include QR codes and vouchers codes, subject to availability.
- Valid Monday – Saturday for lunch and dinner.
- Max party size 6 people Valid May 23 – Aug 31 2019.
- Subject to availability.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.