SOLD OUT

Fridays With Tape Modern


A survey found that 94% of people believed that Friday called for a celebration. The remaining 6% celebrated a bit too much and forgot to get back to us. If you fancy a Friday night with two-floors of fun, you better check this out. At 333 Mother, they've got soul, funk, breaks and house being played downstairs while the clock gets turned backwards upstairs with some '90s and '00s classics. The party don't stop until 4:30am so there's plenty of time for some serious celebrating. Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Last entry is at 2:30am.

Location

333 Mother Bar, Old Street

Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers

Don't miss out again!


Atoms/Logo

© 2021 Time Out England Limited and affiliated companies owned by Time Out Group Plc. All rights reserved. Time Out is a registered trademark of Time Out Digital Limited.