Vintage shop by day: jumpin' gig venue by night – Paper Dress Vintage presents another incredible evening of live music from their unique shop window stage in Hackney Central. This time around get down to some truly groovy beats with their Funk And Soul Special
- SoulNaturals: A top, 12-piece soul and R&B band founded in Tooting. Inspired by classic tracks, they've received critical acclaim and extensive airtime from those in the know, notably on BBC 6's Craig Charles Funk And Soul Show.
- Superhero Jam: A bunch of top shot superpower cats playing spot on dance licks. Get ready to wet your pants on the boogie rug and unleash your latent superhero.
- Lickin' Stick: Lickin Stick are ready to take the wheel and drive your funky soul all night long. Recreating the great sound of James Brown, you know this one's gonna go down smooth.
- Bre Antonia: A Special Paper Dress debut performance from up and coming singer songwriter, pianist and British Soul Standard collaborator, Bre is a soulful treat for your discerning ears.
- DJ set from Ola’s Kool Kitchen: The Kitchen will provide you with all you the sounds you need to get your knees up between bands. Prepare for a hot fever to move your feet to a swinging beat. Steamy and very sweet for that Saturday night shindig feeling.
Over 18s only. Valid ID required.
Paper Dress Vintage, Hackney
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.