Nu-disco club night served with a welcome shotGo large this Bank Holiday weekend with a nu-disco session to set your body popping. Trapeze is the setting for Shoreditch’s ghetto tech extravaganza featuring the likes of Rob Made and Harry Judda in the mix. The tunes are dope, the sound system is sick and the vibe is distinctly old skool, even if the music is fresh off the press. This party’s gonna be wild.
- Rob Made (Sleazy Deep, Sleazy G and Ghetto label boss)
- Harry Judda (Dirtybird, This Ain’t Bristol, Of Unsound Mind, Sleazy G)
- Karuva (MOS Global Resident, Anabatic, Sleazy Deep, Perfect Driver)
- Zack Entwistle (Sleazy G, Ghetto, House Of Hustle, East Project)
- JAM (Ghett-Raw Resident)
- Thousand Fingers (Ghett-Raw Resident/competition winner)
Over 18s only, photo ID required. Includes a free welcome drink; must be claimed before 11pm.