Halloween Carnival Of Carnage: Live Bands + Dining
This is a night of dining, dancing and pure indulgence. A gathering of monstrous miscreations, grotesque abominations, the feared, the unwanted, the unwelcome and the misunderstood. Revel in your repugnance and tap into the depths of your macabre nature to embrace the grotesque, relish the revolting and wallow in your wickedness.
- A free welcome drink
- Live music
- Voodoo doll making
- Tarot reading
- Funk DJs till 2am
The night is also offering revellers the chance to come and dine at a banquet before the party kicks off. For those attending the banquet, welcome drinks will be served at 6pm with food being served at 7pm. Vegan options will also be available. So, whether you want to come and dine, or if just dancin' is more your thing, we can promise you a night to remember. Get your creepiest, most deranged glad rags on and come and revel in your wickedness.
- The Walk Of Terror Band: the legendary voodoo jazz band from Punch Drunk's The Drowned Man
- Allegra Shock: a California native who plays electric harp, guitar and sings her guts out
- Laurell Poi: mesmerising performance with silk flags and light based on poi dancing
- Smoked whole kalua pig
- Smoked lamb with Hawaiian spices
- Tempura portobello mushroom on Sweet potato poke
- Smoked potatoes with sour cream and masago caviar
- Miso glazed carrots
- Garlic bok choi
- Manapua (steamed buns)
Over 18s only.
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.