A celebration of the start of the cider drinking season
Join The Cider Box to celebrate the banishing of daylight saving nonsense for another six months, and to herald in the impending good-times-o'clock that is British Summertime. It's no coincidence that this annual festivity falls on the same part of the month where, for centuries, the first cider becomes ready after its long, cold winters tucked away in cider houses and barns across the country. We'll be joining The Cider Box at the Queen Of Hoxton to raise a glass or three to the forbidden fermented fruit. Experience a cider festival unlike any other on Saturday March 26, under the canvas of the Wigwambam on the roof of Queen of Hoxton.
- Mouth-watering real and artisan ciders, many exclusive and unique to London
- Tutored cider tasting sessions throughout the day
- Complimentary cheese
- Background folk music
- A mountain of a meat feast, with vegetarian options
- Four halves of delightful cider
- A lip-smacking plate of food from the fire
- A time tutored tasting session, with free cider and cheese
- Exclusive cider vs cheese tasting session at 6pm
- The Lambkin & The Little Fish: pulled slow-roast shoulder of lamb with rosemary, juniper and anchovy jus
- The Golden Bird: Chicken schnitzel with caramelised apple sauce
- One Eye, Two Eyes, Three Eyes Stew: Three-bean stew with sweet potato and herb dumplings
All served with sides:
- Roast potato, turnip & garlic w/harissa & orange
- Winter greens with optional bacon butter
Roof open: 12pm-7pm. Arrive before 1pm for a complimentary glass of champagne-style cider. Ticket holders get access to the club part of the venue.
Queen Of Hoxton, Shoreditch
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.