Highland Swing: Frank + Dean's Burns Night Hootenanny
Fly me to Boisdale, let me play amongst the stars
For homesick Scots and curious Sassenachs who can’t get north of the border for Burns Night, there’s only one place to address the haggis and that’s at Boisdale, Scotland’s unofficial embassy in London. Once again the music is provided by Boisdale’s very own Rat Pack (a not so wee tim’rous beastie!) and tonight they're presenting their unbeatable blend of swing classics, floor filling classic pop and a few Scottish surprises along the way. The most fun you can have with your kilt on.
Boisdale of Canary Wharf is a two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square which comprises a restaurant, four private dining rooms, Oyster Bar & Grill with a terrace, whisky bar, Cuban Cigar Library & shop and live music venue.
Burns Night Menu
- Dunkeld classic Scottish oak smoked salmon, Horseradish Chantilly & lemon
- Carpaccio of dry aged Aberdeenshire beef Cornish bresaola, aged Parmesan, wet pickled walnuts
- Roast Macsween haggismashed potatoes, bashed neeps
- Roast wild Venison of Scotland’s Rutherford estates, Crispy slow cooked haunch, braised red cabbage, parsnip puree
- Wild line-caught Cornish Cod with Hebridean langoustine, Langoustine bisque, coastal sea-greens, saffron boiled potatoes
- Macerated Raspberry Cranachan Toasted oats, heather honey, shortbread
- Dark chocolate, whiskey & salted caramel ‘tablet’ 70% Valrhona guanaja cocoa, caramelised nuts, honeycomb
Vegetarian options will be available
Over 18s only. Please note that the ticket price is per person. Feel free to arrive from 6:30pm.
Boisdale Of Canary Wharf,
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.