Work out and refuel with a HIIT class and refreshments by LoveRawExperience this year’s newest and most progressive exercises class, Methodology X. Created by international celebrity Personal Trainer Dan Roberts, it is a favourite workout for many of the world's leading fashion models. An educational and holistic workout, it combines yoga, pilates, ballet, martial arts and athletic training with HIIT circuits. Methodology X helps to tone your entire body, improve core strength and shape your glutes. You will be inspired….but most of all, you will sweat!
Join us at Whole Foods Market Kensington where Dan Roberts' in-house Methodology X instructor Emma Walsh will lead you through a 60-minute class that finishes with a mini meditation. This class is suitable for all fitness levels. Mats and sweat towels will be provided, come ready to train.
After your workout LoveRaw will be providing a delicious selection of refreshments including:
• Fresh berries, coconut yogurt, granola mixed with LoveRaw's Organic Skin Foods blend.
• Chopped Banana, peanut butter, coconut yogurt, granola mixed with LoveRaw's Organic Energise blend.
• LoveRaw's Easy Greens shots
• LoveRaw's Immunity shots
• LoveRaw's range of Organic snack bars
• LoveRaw's NEW almond-based drinks
Tickets cost £10 and include a FREE goody bag.
Please arrive on time.