Hook Brixton lay on fish and chips with a twist, for a crackin' St Patrick's Day
Renowned restaurant Hook will be using their Irish charm to give you a St Patrick's Day like no other. Expect a four course Irish-inspired dinner, an Irish band and a whole lotta Guinness!
Hook have caused nothing short of a new-school fish and chips revolution since the inception of their Camden and Brixton restaurant openings. Working with 100% sustainable fisheries, their daily catch is sourced fresh from Cornwall and incorporated into their unique menu of genius sauces (think Garlic Truffle, Lemon Cajun and Homemade Tartar), panko breadcrumbs, tempura batter and seaweed salted chips.
Spearheaded by acclaimed Irish chef Simon Whiteside, the team at Hook are pulling out all their Irish charm to give you a St Patrick's Day like no other.
- Irish cocktail on arrival
- Potín-cured sea-bream, lemon and fennel salad + soda bread
- Guinness + ink tempura hake, oyster and sorrel sauce + seaweed-salted chips
- Minty mushy peas + samphire and cucumber salad sharing jars on the table
- Spiced Guinness ice-cream with salt caramel
Pop Brixton, Brixton
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.