Behold, we bring you good tidings of great joy, for unto you is born this day Hooray In A Manger. Don your tinsel wings, put a dressing gown on backwards, stick a tea towel on your head, and join us we go old school nativity. Expect gifts of (comedy) gold, nonsense and merkins, from our festive line-up, featuring....
- Forgetting his lines, wetting himself then crying, surrealist comedian Joey Page
- Providing one solitary camel toe that wasn't in the script, comedy burlesquer Ginger Cupcake
- Drawing pubes on the baby Jesus and going straight to hell, it's the hilarious Lucy Pearman
- Ordering the wrong costume from Amazon, so dressed as a Power Ranger, it's razor sharp wit Hugh Davies
- Being told to sing in her "indoor voice", it's the inimitable Bourgeoisie
- Cast as a sheep third year running, burlesque beauty Helene de Joie
- Given the part of Mary after several backhanders, burlesque minx Kitty Petite
- Cast as Angel Gabriel because she's the only one who can read, it's up and coming burlesque starlet, Kiki Mellék
- Hiding at the back from his embarrassing parents, it's stand up comic Ross Smith
- And all brought together by your host and festive Santa's sack, Victoria Kember
- Special guest: John the Revelator
over 18s only. Valid ID required.
Moth Club, Hackney
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.