A sexy excursion into the glamorous world of James Bond
It's time to be transported to double-o heaven as this tour has license to thrill. More often than not, the most renowned spy on the planet has made the capital his playground and this tour gives you the chance to relive some of the most iconic moments of the Bond movies by visiting the actual scene locations.
- The headquarters of MI6 in Skyfall and Quantum of Solace
- The home of Bond’s family motto
- St. Petersburg (in Goldeneye)
- Bond’s pursuit of Raoul Silva in Skyfall
- The MI6 headquarters in A View To A Kill and Octopussy
- Q’s secret lab
Barbican Station, Barbican
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.