Surely there can be nothing better in the whole wide world than to watch a jazz concert at sunset in a deck chair with a drink and view over London? Back by popular demand, their jazz picnic series this year explores the mesmerising sounds of African jazz, from Afro blues to Afrobeat.
- This week, grab your dancing shoes and join the UK’s multiple award winning Afrobeat ambassador Dele Sosimi
- Dele's music is a blend of complex funk grooves, Nigerian traditional music (including hi-life), African percussion, underpinning the jazz horns and solos from other instruments, as well as rhythmical singing
- Soak up the incredible views over London from the bandstand
- Relax to the mesmerising sounds of African jazz, from Afro blues to Afro beat
- Plus, tasty food and drinks on site at the Horniman cafe
Sounds like the perfect summer hangout. Get involved.
This event is free and entry is on a first come first served basis, so it can't be guaranteed. We need your card details to store the event information in your profile, but rest assured, we won't charge you a penny.
Horniman Museum And Gardens, Forest Hill
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.