- 25% off this much-loved drag-themed walking tour
- Hear hilarious stories of drag queens and divas as you explore London
- Perfect for hen nights, birthdays and other glamorous occasions
Time Out says
Where are the best spots to see Drag Race alumni perform? Which Soho venues have hosted London drag royalty? And where did a certain diva supposedly stop off after eating a dodgy kebab one night? Find out all this and more on this diva-liscious tour through Soho and Chinatown. Run by Silent Disco Walking Tours, this experience will have you strutting around town, led by a fun and fabulous guide who will tell you everything you’ve always wanted to know about drag in London. And in between stops, you’ll get to dance along to hits from the likes of the Spice Girls, Madonna, Kylie, Cher, Lady Gaga… basically all your favourites.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Silent Disco Tours’ Drag Queen Disco Diva Tour
- To redeem please forward the voucher and security code to Hello@SilentTours.net with your preferred date, time and mobile phone number.
- Please ensure your QR, voucher and security codes are clearly showing.
- Booking details - date/times: Every Friday at 19:30 and Saturdays at 5.30pm
- The tour starts strictly at the time slot on your ticket. Latecomers may not be admitted.
- Duration: 1,5 hours, distance covered: 2.5 km
- Ages: 12+ years old
- Meeting Point/ End Point: The Marquis of Granby, 2 Rathbone St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1NR
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in the performance of a tour during an event outside of our control
- Valid for three months from the date of purchase.
- Voucher valid until > 31 May 2023.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer