With a rich and inviting gentlemen's club decor, delicious British food and fantastic live music most nights of the week, Boisdale Of Canary Wharf offers some much needed respite from the hustle and bustle of the city. With a lively but spacious restaurant, a whisky bar, a heated terrace, an oyster bar and grill, as well as a cigar library and shop, everything you'll ever need is provided for.
This fantastic Latin band, formed by famed Colombian singer Martha Acosta, has been “salsa-ing” across the UK and Europe for more than 5 years now. Martha drives the band along with her searing Latin vocals and powerhouse personality and she is ably supported by some of the finest Latin musicians on the scene. This is one of the best salsa bands working the scene today.
- Soup of the day
- Mini roast Macsween haggis with mash
- Dill marinated Scottish salmon + sweet mustard dressing
- Salad of chilli and honey roasted sweet potato, crispy shallots, Parmesan + rocket (v)
- Sausage of the day, mash + red wine sauce
- Deep fried fish cakes, spinach Poached hen’s egg + Hollandaise sauce
- Pappardelle with Kentish broad beans, peas, pecorino, white wine, olive oil + pea tops (v)
- 7oz Fillet steak, Aberdeenshire 30 day dry aged, thick cut chips + béarnaise sauce (£8.00 supplement)
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. The booking time is the time customers must arrive for, but they are free to arrive any time from 6:30pm. Tables may not be able to be held beyond booking time. If customers wish to be sat together, please make sure to book together. Show starts: approximately 9:45pm.
Please note the ticket price is per person and includes either a two-course dinner or a cocktail. The venue reserves the right to alter or change the programme, timing, lineup or menu without prior notification.
Boisdale Of Canary Wharf,
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.