London’s finest singer/pianists feature in small band settings to perfectly compliment dining in one of London’s most beautiful rooms with stunning views across London. Stage time expected 8:00pm. For this one you can expect the best from Lee Gold – a beautiful, talented and professional singer and pianist born in Cape Town, South Africa.
Boisdale of Canary Wharf is a two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square which comprises of a restaurant, four private dining rooms, Oyster Bar and Grill with a terrace, a whisky bar, and a Cuban Cigar Library.
- soup of the day
- mini roast Macsween haggis, mash
- dill marinated Scottish salmon with sweet mustard dressing
- salad of chilli and honey roasted sweet potato with crispy shallots, Parmesan and rocket
- sausage of the day, mash and red wine sauce
- deep fried fish cakes, spinach, poached hen’s egg and Hollandaise sauce
- pappardelle with Kentish broad beans, peas, pecorino, white wine, olive oil & pea tops (v)
- 7oz Fillet steak, Aberdeenshire 30 day dry aged with thick cut chips and béarnaise sauce (£8.00 supplement)
Over 18s only. Please note that the ticket price is per person and includes either a two-course dinner or a cocktail. You must arrive by the start time on your ticket, though feel free to arrive from 6:30pm. The above showtimes are when the live performances start.
Boisdale Of Canary Wharf,
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.