Tuck into 3 divine courses with a glass of wine for £27
A restaurant with an esteemed history and multiple awards under its belt, L’etranger offers a unique fusion of French and Japanese cuisines, and an exquisite wine selection, all set in an atmosphere of intimacy and attention. Winners of more than 30 awards including the best wine restaurant by Wine Spectator 2016, we host monthly wine tasting dinners, giving you a chance to sample some of our 1,200 bins of fine and prestigious wine.
Winter is already here, and we're thinking of celebrating in style. Join L'Etranger for a fantastic three course meal from their extensive set menu, for only £27. We're sure you'll find something to take your fancy, just check out their menu below:
- Jerusalem artichoke soup, black truffle, dehydrated apple and artichoke crisps
- North Sea salt baby squid, spring onion, sake and chilli sauce
- Heritage tomato salad, truffled Buratta, Balsamic caviar and basil sorbet
- Compressed pork belly confit, celeriac mash, honey crust sweet potato and Calvadose jus
- Wild bass, pickled fennel, miso, Prawns gyoza and black sesame
- Veal chop, root vegetables, smoked garlic and parsley mousse with beurre noisette
- Confit Welsh lamb shoulder, winter ratatouille, onion pearls and harissa
- Miso grilled aubergine, ponzo sauce, aubergine caviar and sauce vierge
- Tart Tatin, raspberry colie and Baileys ice cream
- Mango and chilli cheese cake, ginger nuts soil with raspberry and lime sorbet
- Warm Chocolate fondant, salted caramel ice cream and sesame tuile
- Homemade sorbets and ice creams
- Chateau Faizeau Montagne St Emilion (Red)
- Chablis Henry La Fontaine (White)
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. A 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added to your bill. All prices are inclusive of 20% VAT.
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.