Join LIBRARY Members' club for a fun-filled, New Years Eve, '20s extravaganza
LIBRARY know how to put on a classy affair and this New Year's Eve is no exception. Get dolled up to the nines and get ready for a roaring night, as you bring 2017 in: 1920s, glam style. With an incredible party, cabaret show and a delicious 4-course meal, it doesn't make sens eto go anywhere else.
- Seasonal canapés and prosecco on arrival
- Warm winter salad with root vegetables, pickled shallots and a saffron & honey dressing
- River Fowly mussels with spicy tomato and garlic crostini
- Onion & thyme soup with bacon, sprout leaves and chestnuts
- Smoked salmon with beetroot, horseradish and grated egg
- Tomato and vodka gazpacho
- Beef wellington fillet with mushrooms, onion veloute and red wine jus
- Porcini risotto with truffle oil and pecorino shavings
- Pan-fried sea bream with potato gnocchi in a bisque sauce
- Roast turkey with a chestnut & sage stuffing and all the trimmings
- Pan-fried goose breast with orange segments and black cabbage
- Christmas Pudding with brandy sauce
- Panettone bread pudding
- Chocolate fondant with a peanut butter heart and vanilla ice cream
- Selection of cheese & biscuits with grapes and honey
On the night:
- Doors: 6pm
- Show: 9pm
- Party: 12:01am
- Carriages: 3am
Over 18s only. Valid ID required.
Library Private Member's Club, West End
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.