Recreate the Blitz spirit with 1940s cabaret and WW2 revelryLook out your glad rags and prepare to jitterbug the night away. WWII may be at its height, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a little fun. After tucking in to a Home Front Menu packed with hearty British favourites, it’ll be time to dance. Take your partner by the hand as Tom Carradine’s Cockney Sing-a-long reprises the wartime classic. Then sit back and relax while your cabaret showgirls bring the night to a thrilling climax.
- spam fritters, tomato, onion and garlic compote
- deep fried white bait, lemon and lime mayonnaise
- soft cheese on toast, shallot and rocket salad
- honey and mustard glazed gammon, boiled potato, mushy peas
- fish and parsley pie, buttered cabbage and carrots
- goats cheese and spinach pattie, crushed root veg, butter sauce
- bread and butter pudding
- iced carrot cake, orange sorbet
- apple and rhubarb crumble, parsnip and honey ice cream
Over 18s only. Please arrive by 7pm if dining.