Boisdale Of Bishopsgate has been presenting live jazz in the Piano Bar since it opened in 2002. They present a fine selection of London’s elite pianists and singer/pianists performing the great tunes from The Great American Songbook alongside the finest blues and boogie-woogie practitioners on the planet. Combining all of that with a finger-lickin menu, Boisdale give you the perfect London night out.
Saturday night is blues night with one of their resident trios led by the likes of piano man TJ Johnson ,or blues singer and guitarist Ben Smith.
- Oct 31: Bob Haddrell duo
- Nov 7: Eric Ranzoni and bass player
- Nov 14: Bob Haddrell
- Nov 21: Bob Haddrell and bass player
- Nov 28: Bob Haddrell
- East Anglian celeriac soup (v)
- Potted Inverawe smoked mackerel
- Salad of heritage beetroots with Somerset goat’s curd (v)
- Mini roast Macsween haggis
- Poached fillet of Scottish Highland salmon
- Truffle Aberdeenshire rib steak burger
- Soft potato dumplings with wild foraged mushroom (v)
- 9oz Aberdeenshire dry aged ribeye
Over 18s only. Guests are free to arrive any time from 6.30pm to 9:30pm.
Boisdale Of Bishopsgate
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.